SeaSucker Talon Bicycle Rack - RHC Edition
This is a custom version created for the Red Hook Criterium.
Probably the easiest rack in the world to install. It fits on virtually any car and removes in just seconds. Small and light enough to fit into a bike bag or carry-on luggage, it's a perfect solution for Red Hook Crit riders always on the move around the world. It features a fork-mount-style rack with three powerful (210lb pull-strength rated each) vacuum cups holding it onto the car’s roof, trunk or back glass. Rear Wheel Strap for securing the back tire is included.
- Holds 1 bicycle – up to 45 lbs.
- Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
- Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
- 1/2” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability.
- One heavy-duty fork mount for 9mm dropouts.
- Three 6″ SeaSucker vacuum cups on body (210 lb. pull-strength rated each).
- 15” x 13” footprint.
- 6 lbs.
What’s in the box:
- Talon 1-bike rack with standard 9mm fork mount.
- Rear Wheel Strap.
- 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
- Spare SeaSucker mount.
- Crank Arm Strap